|Build of Windows 95|
|TCB Build Page||Click here|
Windows 95 build 99 is mentioned in Release Notes from build 122, along with builds 73, 108 and 116. It was leaked by BA member sunnyblueman, along with builds 73f and 116. It is similar in looks to 81, though somewhat more polished.
Installing from Windows 95 Boot Floppy
1. Prepare Disk with
fdisk.exe, reboot, then format.
2. Change to the CD-ROM and enter the
4. Accept the default settings then continue to the file copying process. You may also customize the features to be installed. If you are asked to set a computer name and workgroup name, do so.
5. When complete, reboot with the floppy still connected.
edit.com and press
ALT+F+O. Browse to
8. Save changes (
ALT+F+S) then exit (
9. Remove floppy and then boot to Windows.
Changes From Build 81
1. Networking configured before file copying.
2. Help button removed.
3. New text after choosing to install plus pack.
Not yet added
This build hangs at the Windows Chicago logo and won't boot in fail-safe mode.