Talk:Windows/Visual Styles/Windows Basic
From BetaArchive Wiki
Revision as of 13:03, 2 June 2019 by SebOno (SebOno moved page Talk:Microsoft Windows/Visual Styles/Windows Basic to Talk:Windows/Visual Styles/Windows Basic over a redirect without leaving a redirect: MCpillager, please see X010's message on your talk page.)
- Well, "issue" isn't the good term to describe this. Here are some cases when it appears:
- 1. Windows PE - it doesn't have DWM, so Windows uses the Basic theme.
- 2. MDI child forms - for some reason they also use the Basic theme.
- (3. Broken theme - a BA user tested Developer Preview theme on the Release Preview, and Windows permanently switched to the Basic theme. (on RTM, the theme breaks the Windows installation))
- --AlphaBeta (talk) 11:41, 10 July 2013 (GMT)