Microsoft KB Archive/931590
Article ID: 931590
Article Last Modified on 4/21/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to start a program on the SoftGrid Client, the program does not start. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Additionally, the following message is logged in the SoftGrid Client log file (Sftlog.txt):
Moreover, the following message is logged in the SoftGrid Virtual Application Server log file (Sft-server.log):
This problem occurs if either of the followng conditions are true:
- The executable that is specified in the FILENAME attribute of the CODEBASE element of the .osd file is not an .exe file, a .bat file, or a .cmd file.
- The application’s .sft file is corrupted.
To resolve this problem, take one of the following actions:
- Edit the .osd file in a text editor. Correct the executable that is specified in the FILENAME attribute of the CODEBASE element.
- If the original .sft file still exists on the Sequencer, copy this file to the SoftGrid Server to replace the corrupted file.
The application’s .sft file may become corrupted the first time that a program is started, when the .sft file is copied from the Sequencer to the SoftGrid Server.
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB931590