Microsoft KB Archive/931580
Article ID: 931580
Article Last Modified on 5/14/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to start or to load an application in Microsoft SoftGrid Client, the operation is unsuccessful. Additionally, you receive one of the following error messages:
This issue may occur if the following conditions are true:
- The HREF attribute of the CODEBASE element of the .osd file does not contain a valid RTSP or RTSPS value.
- You load the application from the command line by using the Sfttray.exe file.
- The "file://" element that follows "/sftfile" contains some uppercase letters or is missing.
To resolve this issue, modify the .osd file by using a text editor such as Notepad to correct the RTSP or RTSPS value.
Examples of the RTSP and RTSPS values are as follows:
For more information about command-line options, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
930965 How to import an .sft file from the command line in SoftGrid Client
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB931580