Microsoft KB Archive/928480
Article ID: 928480
Article Last Modified on 11/30/2006
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007
When you update or resolve lookup values for a field, modify properties for that field, and then publish the sandbox in Groove 2007 Forms Designer, the new values are not used in new records. Instead, the old lookup value is used.
To work around this issue, click Publish Sandbox before you modify other properties for that field. Do this after you modify or resolve a lookup for a field on the Lookup References page.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- In Groove 2007 Forms Designer, click Settings and Options in the left pane.
- Under Settings and Options, click the Lookup References tab, and then select a field that has a lookup.
- Click Resolve, update the target, and then click Resolve. Or, click Modify, make changes, and then click Update.
- Under Fields, click the field that you selected in step 2 to open the Field Properties dialog box.
- Change the value of any property, and then click Finish.
- Click Publish Sandbox.
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbprb KB928480