Microsoft KB Archive/927419
Article ID: 927419
Article Last Modified on 11/15/2007
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.3 Standard Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.3 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator For SWIFT 2.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator For SWIFT 2.1 Enterprise Edition
When you use Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack 2.3 or Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack 2.1 to process SWIFT messages, you may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- When you use BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack to process an MT542 message, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
Error message 1
- When you use BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack to process an MT547 message, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
Error message 2
- When you use BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack to process an MT300 message, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
Error message 3
The error messages that are mentioned in the Symptoms section occur because the following conditions are true:
- You receive error message 1 because an incorrect Business Rules Engine vocabulary element is in the MT542_Validation_Policy.xml file.
- You receive error message 2 because the qualifier "LINK" is missing from the NumberIdentification_A1_13B record in the MT547.xsd file. The "LINK" qualifier is also missing from the MT547.xns Microsoft Office InfoPath form.
- You receive error message 3 because the Max Occurs attribute of repetitive Sequence node has a value of 1 instead of "unbounded". This attribute is also set incorrectly in the MT300.xns InfoPath form.
A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that this article describes. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
To resolve this problem, submit a request to Microsoft Online Customer Services to obtain the hotfix. To submit an online request to obtain the hotfix, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
You must have BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack 2.3 or BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2006 Message Pack 2.1 installed to apply this hotfix.
You do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement information
This hotfix does not replace any other hotfixes.
The English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
Note Because of file dependencies, the most recent hotfix that contains these files may also contain additional files.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Additional query words: SHOR LINK SequenceD
Keywords: kbbtsaccelerators kbbts kbbug kbfix kbpubtypekc kbhotfixserver kbqfe KB927419