Microsoft KB Archive/92691
Article ID: 92691
Article Last Modified on 1/18/2007
- Microsoft Access 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 1.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 95 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q92691
Moderate: Requires basic macro, coding, and interoperability skills.
Microsoft Access documentation lists all SQL keywords that are supported in Microsoft Access but does not list SQL keywords that are not supported. This is so because there are over 200 ANSI SQL keywords that Microsoft Access does not support. Rather than list them all, Microsoft Access documentation lists only the supported keywords.
For more information about SQL reserved words, search the Help Index for "reserved words."
Keywords: kbusage KB92691