Microsoft KB Archive/51373
Article ID: 51373
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0a
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 2.0b
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
This article was previously published under Q51373
The distinctive feature of radio buttons in Microsoft Mail is that only one in a group can be selected. In the Form Designer, you create a group of radio buttons with the Group Button on the New Button sample card.
NOTE: You can have at least two radio buttons collected together by a single Group Button, and up to three Group Buttons on a single form.
After selecting the Group Button and returning to the Send Screen template, drag the outline of the button over the radio buttons.
To display the radio buttons, do the following:
- Select the Group Button.
- From the Objects menu, choose Send Farther. Each time you choose the command, the next button behind the Group appears.
- Repeat choosing Send Farther until all the radio buttons are displayed.
You can also send the Group Button directly to the back of the card, behind all the other objects, by pressing COMMAND+SHIFT+HYPHEN (-).
After radio buttons are grouped, you can select only one in that group. Clicking a radio button selects it, and the previously selected button in that group is no longer selected.
Additional query words: 2.00 2.00a 2.00b 3.00