Difference between revisions of "Microsoft KB Archive/45774"
(importing KB archive)
m (X010 moved page Microsoft KB Archive/Q45774 to Microsoft KB Archive/45774 without leaving a redirect: Text replacement - "Microsoft KB Archive/Q" to "Microsoft KB Archive/")
Latest revision as of 19:23, 12 August 2020
Word: Printing a Glossary
PSS ID Number: Q45774 Article last modified on 03-07-1997
================================================================ 3.00 3.01 3.02 4.00 MACINTOSH kbusage SUMMARY =
Do the following to print a glossary in Word versions 3.0x and 4.00:
- From the Edit menu, choose Glossary.
- To print a glossary other than the Standard Glossary, choose Open from the File menu and open the desired glossary.
- From the File menu, choose Print.
The items in the glossary that are preceded by a bullet are the automatic glossary items defined by the Word program.
To avoid combining the glossary opened in step 2 with the glossary currently open, do the following first:
- From the File menu, choose New.
- Click Yes in response to “Delete all nonstandard glossary entries?”
KBCategory: kbusage KBSubCategory: kbautotext Additional reference words: macword macword5 ====================================================================== ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1997.