Microsoft KB Archive/254421
Article ID: 254421
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2007
- Microsoft MapPoint 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MapPoint 2001 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with Connected Services
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q254421
By default, Microsoft MapPoint is configured to print a color map that is independent of your monitor or printer settings.
You can select to print a black-and-white high contrast map to make the map easier to fax or to view. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft MapPoint, and then open the map that you want to print.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click Print Faxable Map.
Additional query words: mp2001 map point sharper black white
Keywords: kbfaq kbhowto kbprint KB254421