Microsoft KB Archive/253391
Article ID: 253391
Article Last Modified on 9/29/2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q253391
When you compose a new HTML message while connected to Outlook through Microsoft Windows NT Terminal Server, you are unable to paste an image into the body of the message.
You can work around this problem by using the following steps:
- Open a new message in HTML format.
- On the Insert menu, click Picture.
- In the Picture dialog box, click Browse.
- Browse to the picture you want, and click Open.
- Click OK.
Your picture will appear in the body of the message.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: OL2K
Keywords: kbbug kbnofix KB253391