Microsoft KB Archive/250486
Article ID: 250486
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Metadirectory Services 2.1
This article was previously published under Q250486
Generally, when you run a Management Agent (MA), you do not want to limit the maximum number of entries the MA can process. However, in certain circumstances, it may be necessary. For example, you may want test a construction template when you are writing a custom MA. Another example might be troubleshooting a problem with an MA by increasing the logging level, but you want to limit the output you receive.
To limit the number of entries processed when you run an MA:
- Click Bookmarks in the list.
- Click Management Agents.
- Click the MA you want to run.
- Click Operate MA, click the Operational Settings tab, and then click the Limits tab.
- In the Process Maximum of text box, type 5.
- Under Tasks To Run, click the appropriate check boxes.
- Under Type Of Objects To Process, verify that only the Process Users check box is selected.
- Click Run Management Agent.
Additional query words: mms zoomit via
Keywords: kbenv kbinfo KB250486