Microsoft KB Archive/249934
Article ID: 249934
Article Last Modified on 11/13/2003
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q249934
When you open an HTML file in one of the programs listed at the beginning of this article, some text may not be displayed.
This behavior occurs if the following are true:
- You created an HTML file that contains text that ends with an "e" with an acute accent. -and-
- You created the HTML file by using one the programs listed in the "Applies To" section of this article. -and-
- Your browser is the version of Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 that is included on the Microsoft Office 2000 CD1.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: OFF2000 grave diacritical french
Keywords: kbbug kbfix kbweb KB249934