Microsoft KB Archive/248147
Article ID: 248147
Article Last Modified on 12/22/1999
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 6.0 Professional Edition
This article was previously published under Q248147
When tabbing through the controls on a pageframe with the TabStop property of the pageframe set to false, you cannot reach the first control by pressing tab on the last control. You have to press Shift + Tab keys to get back to the first control.
Include the following code in the LostFocus event of the last control:
Using the arrow keys to move between objects on the pageframe produces the same behavior.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Place a pageframe on a form.
- Place at least two text boxes and two command buttons on any page of the pageframe.
- Change the TabStop property of the pageframe to .f.
- Run the form.
- Click on first control and tab through until you have reached the last control.
- Pressing tab again does not bring focus to the first control.
Additional query words: kbDSE
Keywords: kboop kbcodesnippet kbcontainer kbprb kbctrl kbpending KB248147