Microsoft KB Archive/248074
Article ID: 248074
Article Last Modified on 11/21/2006
- Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0
This article was previously published under Q248074
When you connect to an Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 Web site, the following error message may occur:
This error is displayed when the number of users connected to the server exceeds the connection limit set by the administrator of the Web server.
To correct this problem, have the administrator change the connection limit settings for the Web site.
- Open Internet Services Manager.
- Right-click the Web site and choose Properties.
- On the Web Site property page, select Connections.
- Choose Unlimited or increase the Limited To: value.
Additional query words: IIS 5
Keywords: kbhttp4039 kbprb kbprod2web KB248074