Microsoft KB Archive/239651
Article ID: 239651
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q239651
In Exchange 2000 Server, you can use Exchange System Manager to manage your Exchange 2000 topology. In Exchange System Manager, administrative and routing groups are hidden by default. You can choose to display the administrative or routing groups.
To display either administrative or routing groups in Exchange System Manager:
- Start Exchange System Manager.
- Select the top-level object (representing your Exchange 2000 organization).
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- Click either or both Display Administrative Groups, or Display Routing Groups.
Additional query words: AG RG
Keywords: kbhowto KB239651