Microsoft KB Archive/175490
Article ID: 175490
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft ActiMates Barney Goes to the Circus
- Microsoft ActiMates PC Pack
- Microsoft ActiMates Barney Under the Sea
- Microsoft ActiMates Fun on the Farm with Barney
- Microsoft IntelliPoint 2.0
- Microsoft IntelliPoint 2.0a
- Microsoft IntelliPoint 2.1
This article was previously published under Q175490
When you click Restart Windows at the end of the Microsoft ActiMates Interactive Barney software Setup program, you may receive the following error message:
This error message can occur if you have version 2.0 or later of the IntelliPoint software installed, and you have enabled the SnapTo feature on the StepSavers tab in the Mouse tool in Control Panel.
To resolve this error message, turn off the SnapTo feature before you install the Barney programs listed in the applies to section of this article. To turn off the SnapTo feature, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Mouse.
- On the StepSavers tab, click the SnapTo check box to clear it.
- Click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the Microsoft IntelliPoint software version 2.0. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Additional query words: 2.10 IPG GPF General Protection
Keywords: kberrmsg kbinterop kbsetup kbprb KB175490