Microsoft KB Archive/170708
Article ID: 170708
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003
- Microsoft Project 2002 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Project 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q170708
When you use the AutoFilter while another filter is applied to the current project, only the filtered items will appear in the AutoFilter list in Microsoft Office Project. For example, if you apply the Summary Tasks filter to the current project, and then expand each Summary task so that the child tasks are visible, and then you apply an AutoFilter, you will only see values for the Summary tasks, even though you can see more values on your screen.
The AutoFilter lists only those items for which the current project is filtered.
To see all of the values in an AutoFilter list, apply the All Tasks filter to the current project. To apply the All Tasks filter, point to Filtered For on the Project menu, and then click All Tasks.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the versions of Microsoft Project listed above.
Additional query words: PRJ2002 PRJ2003 PRJ 2007 prj2000 PRJ2007 PRJ2003
Keywords: kbbug kbpending kbusage KB170708