Microsoft KB Archive/170470
Article ID: 170470
Article Last Modified on 10/28/2006
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access 5.5
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 2
This article was previously published under Q170470
When you access your Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox using Internet Explorer, the time displayed in the status bar will always be in 24-hour format even if the system settings are set to 12-hour format.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Microsoft Exchange Server, versions 5.0 and 5.5. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB170470