Microsoft KB Archive/168915
Article ID: 168915
Article Last Modified on 1/19/2007
- Microsoft Excel Viewer 97
This article was previously published under Q168915
In the Microsoft Excel 97 Viewer, the Column and Row submenus do not exist on the View menu. This is by design of the Microsoft Excel 97 Viewer.
NOTE: These submenus do exist in the Microsoft Excel 95 Viewer.
In the Microsoft Excel 95 Viewer, the Column and Row submenus provide the functionality to change the column width and row heights of the selection in the active worksheet. There is no equivalent menu command to provide this functionality in the Microsoft Excel 97 Viewer.
For information on how to change column widths and row heights in the Microsoft Excel 97 Viewer, follow these steps:
- Start the Microsoft Excel 97 Viewer.
- Open a file to view.
- On the Help menu, click Contents.
- Double-click "Moving Around in a Workbook and Finding Data."
- Select Change Column Width or Change Row Height, and then click Display.
Additional query words: XL97 xlviewer
Keywords: kbprb KB168915