Microsoft KB Archive/163634
Article ID: 163634
Article Last Modified on 8/17/2005
- Microsoft Schedule+ 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Client 5.5
- Microsoft Exchange Client 4.0
This article was previously published under Q163634
When you attempt to synchronize your local schedule file with the server file, you receive the following error message:
This error occurs when any of the following are true:
- You start Microsoft Schedule+ while you are not connected to your network.
- You start the Microsoft Exchange client while you are not connected to your network.
- You are experiencing network problems or problems with the Microsoft Exchange Server.
To correct this problem if you are not logged on to the network, do the following in Microsoft Schedule+:
- On the File menu, click Exit and Log Off.
- Log on to your network.
- Start Microsoft Schedule+
You can now synchronize the local file with the server file.
NOTE: If you are not physically connected to a network, you must establish a persistent (async) connection before you attempt to start Microsoft Schedule+ online. You can establish a persistent connection using Shivaremote for Windows 3.1 or Windows for Workgroups 3.x, RNA for Windows 95 or RAS for Windows NT. Once you establish the remote connection,, start Microsoft Schedule+ and then synchronize the local file with the server file.
If you are receiving this error because of network problems, contact your network administrator.
Keywords: kbusage KB163634