Microsoft KB Archive/150612
Article ID: 150612
Article Last Modified on 8/17/2005
- Microsoft Exchange Client 5.5
- Microsoft Exchange Client 4.0
- Microsoft Schedule+ 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q150612
When you use Microsoft Exchange clients for Windows, it might become necessary to delete the Microsoft Schedule+ information for your mailbox from the Microsoft Exchange Server. This article describes the steps required to perform this operation.
CREATING A BACKUP OF YOUR SCHEDULE
Before deleting your schedule, you may want to save your schedule data to a text file. This can be done by exporting the data to the Schedule+ Interchange (.SC2) format.
- Select File/Export/Schedule+ Interchange.
- Choose the path and filename of the export file.
- Select any other options and press OK.
If problems occur while clearing your schedule, you can import the .SC2 file to restore your original schedule information.
DELETING THE SCHEDULE+ DATA
- Start the Microsoft Schedule+ client while holding down the CTRL and SHIFT keys.
- You will receive the dialog box:
You have launched Schedule+ with the CTRL and SHIFT keys held down.
If you continue, Schedule+ will clear your schedule data. A backup copy of the data will be saved in your Windows directory.
Are you sure you want to clear your schedule data?
- Choose YES to continue with the operation.
This will cause a backup file, _schd01.bak to appear in your Windows directory.
If you do not see the warning dialog box, then Schedule+ did not recognize that the keys Ctrl + Shift were being pressed. Try launching Schedule+ by double clicking on the file SCHDPLS32.EXE while simultaneously pressing the Control and Shift keys.
NOTE: There cannot be an existing session opened by either Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Schedule+. If there is an open session, the CTRL+SHIFT has no effect when starting Microsoft Schedule+.