Microsoft KB Archive/108298
Article ID: 108298
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM SNADS 2.1
This article was previously published under Q108298
The Microsoft Mail Multitasking Message Transfer Agent for Enhanced Electronic Mail Configuration (MMTA) can be run in conjunction with the LinkAge OS/2 SNADS Gateway on the same OS/2 machine.
NOTE: The LinkAge SNADS Gateway is a true OS/2 Application.
To install the LinkAge OS/2 Gateway, the following software is required:
- IBM OS/2 Extended Edition 1.3 or
- OS/2 2.0, OS/2 2.1, OS/2 2.1a, and OS/2 2.2
With one of the following:
- Extended Services 1.0
- Communications Manager/2 1.0
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks versions 2.1x, 3.0, 3.0b and 3.2
- Microsoft Mail SNADS Message Service
This has been confirmed in operational testing by LinkAge, Inc.