Microsoft KB Archive/106240
Golf 1.0: Setting Distance Measurements to Yards or Meters
PSS ID Number: Q106240 Article last modified on 08-26-1997
The information in this article applies to:
- == Microsoft Golf for Windows, version 1.0 ==
Microsoft Golf may display the distance to the hole in yards or meters. However, the unit of measurement is not set in Golf; Golf uses your system’s unit of measurement, which is set in the International option in the Control Panel.
Use the appropriate section below to set the unit of measure for your computer:
For Windows 3.x
- File Menu in Program Manager, click Run.
- Type “Control” (without the quotation marks) in the Command Line box and click OK.
- In Control Panel, double-click International.
- In the Measurement box, select English to get yards, or Metric to get meters, and then click OK.
For Windows 95
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Regional Settings.
- On the Number tab, select “U.S.” to get yards, or “Metric” to get meters in the Measurement System box.
- Click OK.
Additional query words: kbhowto 1.00 yard
Keywords : kbusage Version : 1.00 Platform : WINDOWS Issue type : kbinfo ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1997.