Microsoft KB Archive/105912
Article ID: 105912
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft Word 6.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 6.0a
- Microsoft Word 6.0c
- Microsoft Word 6.0 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Word 6.01 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Word 95 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 95a
This article was previously published under Q105912
If you use the mouse to resize a frame that contains a single picture, Word for Windows resizes the picture along with the frame. You cannot resize the frame without also resizing the picture. Word does not distinguish the selection of the frame from the selection of the picture.
To resize a frame without also scaling the picture inside the frame, follow these steps:
- Select the frame.
- On the Format menu, click Frame.
- In the Format Frame dialog box, adjust the settings in the Size box and then click OK.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post new information here as it becomes available.
Additional query words: click drag size graphic picture delete
Keywords: kbframe kbprb kbgraphic KB105912