Microsoft KB Archive/102202
Article ID: 102202
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0a
This article was previously published under Q102202
When creating an envelope using the Envelope PageWizard in Microsoft Publisher, you cannot specify envelope sizes using the metric measurement system.
The Envelope Page Wizard presents you with the following envelope options:
No 10. (4 1/8 x 9 1/2 in)
No 6. (3 5/8 x 6 1/2 in)
Selecting Other will allow you to specify a custom size, but the values must be specified in inches.
To specify a metric envelope size, you must convert the metric values to inches as follows:
- Select Other in the Envelope PageWizard.
- Measure your envelopes with a metric ruler to determine the size in centimeters.
- Use the following formula to determine the same size in inches:
(Value in inches) = (Value in centimeters) multiplied by 2.54
- Type the new values in inches for the envelope width and height, and continue working through the Envelope PageWizard.
Additional query words: 2.00 Imperial English mspub20 win31 wizard 2.00a3.00 pub3 page pub97
Keywords: kbprint kbprb kbusage KB102202