Microsoft KB Archive/101051
PSS ID Number: 101051
Article Last Modified on 6/29/2004
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft FoxBASE+ for Macintosh 2.01
This article was previously published under Q101051
A report with a Detail band that extends beyond one physical page truncates the Detail band at the end of the first physical page.
In FoxBASE+/Mac, the Detail band is limited to one physical page. Any information beyond the maximum page length will not appear in preview mode, or on a printout.
Page layout options differ based on the current printer driver being used. If the printer setup allows you to select Universal Fanfold paper and No Gap Between Pages, information past the end of the first physical page will be printed. If the printer driver does not allow the use of fanfold paper, the size of the detail band is limited by the size of the paper used.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- Create a new report and specify 8.5-by-11-inch paper.
- Drag the Detail band to approximately 15 inches.
- Enter text on the report at approximately 1 inch and 14 inches within the Detail band.
- Preview the report. The text at 1 inch will appear, but the text at 14 inches will not.
Additional query words: 2.01 cut off
Technology: kbAudDeveloper kbFoxBASE201Mac kbFoxBASESearch kbFoxproSearch kbHWMAC kbOSMAC