Microsoft KB Archive/100475
Article ID: 100475
Article Last Modified on 12/22/2004
- Microsoft Windows 3.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 3.11 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Mouse Driver 9.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft IntelliPoint 1.0 Home Edition
- Microsoft IntelliPoint 1.0
This article was previously published under Q100475
The Screen Wrap feature of the Microsoft Mouse driver does not work when the hourglass feature is displayed or when the system is busy accessing files. This problem occurs only when the foreground application is maximized. It does not occur in help dialog boxes. Currently, no workaround is available.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Additional query words: 9.00 1.00 3.10 3.11