- ...that Bill Gates wanted Windows to be called Interface Manager?
- ...that you can't create a folder called CON, PRN, AUX, NUL, COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, COM5, COM6, COM7, COM8, COM9, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, LPT4, LPT5, LPT6, LPT7, LPT8, and LPT9. anywhere on any Windows computer?
- ...that the team that created Windows NT was first called the "Portable Systems" team?
- ...that in Windows Longhorn/6.0.4042.main.030905-1800 folders exist with names from both the XP-style 'My' name and the Vista-style name which dropped the 'My'?
- ...that Microsoft's first Press Kit contained a Squeegee (Window washer) and a wash cloth to announce Windows 1.0?