Microsoft KB Archive/934165
Article ID: 934165
Article Last Modified on 10/24/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
When you generate the "Online Sales by Customer Summary" report after you download online orders, the online orders do not appear on the report in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional and in Microsoft Office Accounting Express.
This behavior occurs by design. This behavior lets you view the online orders by viewing the Online Sales Order list. The "Online Sales by Customer Summary" report shows only online sales receipts. Online orders are non-transactional documents that do not affect financial records for a company. Therefore, online orders do not appear on financial reports.
To view the Online Orders list, follow step 1 in the following procedure. To convert an online order to an online sales receipt, follow all the steps.
Note We recommended that you convert an online order to an online sales receipt only after a customer is checked out. A customer who is checked out is a buyer whose name is associated with an online order.
- On the Online Sales menu, point to Online Sales List, and then click Online Orders.
- Double-click an online order.
- On the Online Order form, click Convert to Online Sales Receipt.
- If you are prompted, sign in to the marketplace service by using a Windows Live ID.
- In the Online Sales Receipt dialog box, click Save and Close.
- On the Reports menu, point to Sales, and then click Online Sales by Customer Summary.
Additional query words: MOA
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbmbsmigrate KB934165