Microsoft KB Archive/934090
Article ID: 934090
Article Last Modified on 4/3/2007
- ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.1
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.1
- ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.2
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.2
Scroll bars are missing in some user interfaces in ProClarity Desktop Professional and in ProClarity Web Professional. These user interfaces include the Setup panel and the Dimension tool.
This issue usually occurs when the dots-per-inch (DPI) setting for the video adapter is set to a value that is larger than 96.
To resolve this issue, set the DPI setting of the video adapter to 96. To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties.
- In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced.
- In the DPI setting list, select Normal size (96 DPI).
- Click OK.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB934090