Microsoft KB Archive/934073
Article ID: 934073
Article Last Modified on 10/31/2007
- ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.0
- ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.1
- ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.2
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.0
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.1
- ProClarity Web Professional 6.2
When you try to open a cube from an OLAP server in ProClarity Desktop Professional or in ProClarity Web Professional, you receive the following error message:
This issue occurs because ProClarity Professional is in a different domain than the OLAP server and the domain trust is not enabled.
To resolve this issue, make sure that the ProClarity Professional client and the OLAP server are on the same domain or on trusted domains. Additionally, if you connect to a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services cube, you can specify a valid domain user in the Advanced Options area in the Connect dialog box. The domain user is for the domain where the cube resides.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseadvanced kbprb KB934073