Microsoft KB Archive/933308
Article ID: 933308
Article Last Modified on 4/24/2007
- Microsoft Remote Keyboard for Windows XP Media Center Edition
This article describes how to reset the keyboard shortcuts on the Microsoft Remote Keyboard for Windows XP Media Center Edition.
You can reset the keyboard shortcuts on the keyboard when you want to restore all the keys to their original functions. For example, if the keys that originally controled the sound volume no longer adjust the volume, that function is restored after you reset the learned keys. To reset the keyboard shortcuts, follow these steps:
- Switch the keyboard power to OFF.
- After the keyboard is turned off, press a key on the keyboard.
- Switch the keyboard power back to ON.
- Press OK+MORE. The activity LED will start blinking.
- Press the BACK button. The activity LED will blink two times. The factory default settings are restored.
Additional query words: broken level loud quiet custom
Keywords: kbexpertisebeginner kbhowto KB933308