Microsoft KB Archive/932295
Article ID: 932295
Article Last Modified on 8/15/2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you click the Owner lookup button in a form. However, the Confirm Assignment dialog box appears two times if you perform one of the following actions:
- You change the record to a different user.
- You click Cancel.
This behavior may occur if you click a different lookup button before you click the Owner lookup button in the form. A custom OnAfterSelect event causes the Confirm Assignment dialog box to appear two times.
To work around this behavior, use one of the following methods:
- Before you make any changes to other lookup fields that are on the same form, change the owner.
- Use Form Assistant to modify the lookup fields.
- After you modify a lookup field, save the record before you change the owner.
- After you modify a lookup field, click Assign on the form to change the owner.
Additional query words: crm3 crm30 crm3.0
Keywords: kbmbscustomization kbprb kbmbsmigrate kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner KB932295