Microsoft KB Archive/932189
Article ID: 932189
Article Last Modified on 12/4/2007
- Zune Digital Media Player
- Zune 4GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 8GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 80GB Digital Media Player
- Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
You may experience one of the following symptoms:
- When you are using your Zune device to play music, videos, pictures, podcasts, or the radio, the device restarts.
- When you are using your Zune device to transfer files or to synchronize files, the device restarts.
This issue occurs because the Zune device encountered a fatal event and then restarted itself to recover.
THINGS TO TRY
After the Zune device is back up and running, connect the device to the computer that has the current Zune software installed. Then, update the device to the current version of the device software. For more information about how to update the software on a Zune device, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
926770 How to update your Zune device
Keywords: kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB932189