Microsoft KB Archive/931970
Article ID: 931970
Article Last Modified on 8/15/2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
When you create a company or save data in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007 or in Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007, you may receive the following error message:
This problem occurs if one of the following conditions is true:
- The system clock has a different date than the computer that is hosting the multiuser database.
- The system clock has a different date than the computer that is accessing the multiuser database.
- The system clock has an earlier date then the fiscal year in which you are working.
- The system clock has an incorrect date when you save the documents.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- In the notification area, right-click the clock, and then click Adjust Date/Time.
- On the Time Zone tab, select the correct time zone in the Time Zone list.
- On the Date & Time tab, select the correct month in the Month list, and then select the correct year in the Year list.
- Click OK.
- Restart the computer.
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbprb kbmbsmigrate KB931970