Microsoft KB Archive/931635
Article ID: 931635
Article Last Modified on 9/20/2007
- Zune Live
- Zune software
When you try to sign in to the Zune Marketplace, you receive the following error message:
This issue occurs when you use an incorrect Windows Live ID when you try sign in to the Zune Marketplace.
THINGS TO TRY
- Try to sign in to the Zune Marketplace again. Make sure that you use the correct Windows Live ID.
- If you still cannot sign in, have your password sent to you. To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit the following Web site, and then click Forgot your password:
- Enter your e-mail address and the characters from the picture, and then click Continue.
- Click Send yourself a password reset e-mail message.
- Click Send Message.
- Click Done.
- Open the e-mail account that you sent the instructions to, and then follow the instructions in the e-mail message from Windows Live ID.
To learn more about Windows Live ID, visit the following Web site:
Keywords: kbtshoot kbpubtypekc kbzuneamericasportal kbexpertisebeginner KB931635