Microsoft KB Archive/931471
Article ID: 931471
Article Last Modified on 2/6/2007
- Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth 2.0
- Microsoft Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth
- Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth
- Microsoft Intellimouse 2.00 Bluetooth
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop for Bluetooth
When you use one of the Microsoft Bluetooth keyboards or wireless pointing devices that are listed in the "Applies To" section, you may receive access violation errors.
This issue may occur if the Bluetooth keyboard or the wireless pointing device is incompatible with the software from a previous keyboard or pointing device that was installed on the computer.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Exit all programs.
- Click Start, click Run, type msconfig, and then click OK.
- On the Startup tab, click to clear the following startup items:
- Click OK, and then click Restart.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner KB931471