Microsoft KB Archive/931425
Article ID: 931425
Article Last Modified on 2/7/2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
Export options for a user are disabled in InfoPath forms if the user's permissions have been restricted by using Information Rights Management (IRM).
In InfoPath 2007, users who have restricted permissions cannot export IRM-enabled forms.
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- In InfoPath 2007, open a form.
- On the File menu, point to Permission, and then click Restrict Access. The Permission dialog box appears.
- To give a user account the Change permission on the form, type the user account name in the Change box, and then click OK to close the Permission dialog box.
- Close the form.
- Open the form by using the user account that you typed in step 3.
- Click File, and then click Export To.
Notice that the Export To command is unavailable.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB931425