Microsoft KB Archive/931417
Article ID: 931417
Article Last Modified on 2/6/2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007
On a computer that is running Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007, you manually change the title property of a Universal Data Connection (UDCX) file in a data connection library. After you do this, the title does not change.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- Right-click the UDCX file name, click Save Target As, select a local location, enter a name, and then click Save.
- Click the UDCX file, click Delete, and then click OK.
- In the data connection library, click Upload, click Browse, and then select the file that you saved in step 1.
- Click Open, and then click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB931417