Microsoft KB Archive/931411
Article ID: 931411
Article Last Modified on 1/31/2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007
Consider the following scenario:
- In a Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 form template, you create a data connection to a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services linked list.
- One of the columns in the SharePoint list is of the data type "Multiple lines of text."
- You create an InfoPath 2007 text box control that is bound to the "Multiple lines of text" column.
In this scenario, carriage return characters and line feed characters are ignored in the InfoPath 2007 text box control.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Additional query words: IP2007 InfoPath2007 IFS2007
Keywords: kbprb kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB931411