Microsoft KB Archive/931352
Article ID: 931352
Article Last Modified on 1/31/2007
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (32-bit x86)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition (32-bit x86)
On a Microsoft Windows Server 2003-based computer, an event that resembles the following is frequently logged in the Application log:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1091
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
The Group Policy client-side extension Security failed to log RSOP (Resultant Set of Policy) data. Please look for any errors reported earlier by that extension.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Unregister and then reregister the security client-side extension.
- Update Group Policy. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 /u scecli.dll, and then click OK.
- In the regSvr32 dialog box, click OK to unregister the Scedli.dll file.
- Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 scecli.dll, and then click OK.
- In the regSvr32 dialog box, click OK to register the Scedli.dll file.
- Click Start, click Run, type gpupdate, and then click OK to update Group Policy.
- Restart the computer.
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB931352