Microsoft KB Archive/931347
Article ID: 931347
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
When you print a slide that contains overlapping transparent gradients in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, you may experience one of the following symptoms:
- The part of the slide that contains the overlapping transparent gradients may be printed in white. Additionally, if text on the slide contains shadowing, the shadowing does is not printed as expected.
- You receive the following error message:
This behavior may occur if you print the slide to a Printer Control Language (PCL) printer.
To work around this behavior, perform one of the following tasks:
- Print the slide in high quality to a PCL printer. To do this, click the Microsoft Office Button, click Print, and then click to select the High quality check box.
- Print the slide to a PostScript printer.
Additional query words: powerpoint2007 powerpoint2k7 powerpoint12 ppt2007 ppt2k7 ppt12
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbprint kbprb kbgraphic kbprinters kbexpertisebeginner KB931347