Microsoft KB Archive/931295
Article ID: 931295
Article Last Modified on 10/27/2007
- Windows Internet Explorer 7
- MSN 9.2 Premium Internet Software
- Windows Live Toolbar
This article describes what to do if you believe that a Web site has been incorrectly designated as a "reported phishing site" or as a "suspicious site"by the Windows Internet Explorer 7 Phishing Filter.
return to contents
If you believe that a Web site has been incorrectly designated as a "reported phishing site" or as a "suspicious site," follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, point to Phishing Filter, and then click Report This Website.
- Under Language used on the website, select the language that you want.
- Select the I don't think this is a phishing website check box.
- Click Submit.
You can also add a Web site to your Trusted Sites list. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Trusted sites icon, and then click Sites.
- Under Add this website to the zone, enter the URL for the site that you trust, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
For more information about the Internet Explorer 7 Phishing Filter, visit the following Web site:
If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud, visit the following Web site:
Keywords: kbhowto kbpubtypekc kbmsnia kbmsnpartnerportal kbmsnreachportal kbexpertisebeginner kbmsnqwestportal kbmsnclientportal kblivesearchportal KB931295