Microsoft KB Archive/931243
Article ID: 931243
Article Last Modified on 3/9/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you click Refresh Server in SoftGrid Client Management, you receive the following error message:
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The server is configured as a standard HTTP server.
- The path of the .xml file is incorrect in SoftGrid Client Management.
To resolve this problem, make sure that the path of the .xml file and the name of the Web server are correct. To do this, follow these steps:
- Expand Desktop Configuration Servers.
- Right-click the server, and then click Properties.
- Make any corrections that are required to the contents of the following boxes:
- Host Name
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB931243