Microsoft KB Archive/931188
Article ID: 931188
Article Last Modified on 5/9/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to start an application by using the SoftGrid Client, you receive the following error message:
This problem may occur if the SoftGrid Client cache contains two applications, and the following conditions are true of the .osd file:
- The NAME attribute of the SOFTPKG element is the same for both applications.
- The VERSION attribute of the SOFTPKG element is the same for both applications.
- The NAME attribute of the SUITE element is the same for both applications.
- The GUID attribute of the CODEBASE element is different for each application.
To avoid this problem, remove the old sequence from the SoftGrid Client cache before you add a new application that replaces the sequence.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB931188