Microsoft KB Archive/931187
Article ID: 931187
Article Last Modified on 5/4/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you stream or load an application in Microsoft SoftGrid, you receive the following error message:
This problem occurs because one of the following conditions is true:
- When you stream the application, the GUID attribute of the CODEBASE element that is specified in the .osd file does not match the Application GUID in the .sft file.
When a sequence is created, the sequence is assigned a unique Application GUID. The Application GUID is specified on the Properties tab of the SoftGrid Sequencer after you open the package. When the SoftGrid Sequencer creates the .osd files, the Application GUID is added to each .osd file under the GUID attribute of the CODEBASE element.
Note This article refers to the GUID attribute of the CODEBASE element. This article does not discuss the GUID attribute of the SOFTPKG element.
- The application is being loaded from the command-line by using the Sfttray.exe command. However, the .sft file that specified for the /sftfile command-line option does not contain the same GUID as the application being loaded.
To resolve this problem, use one of the following methods:
- If this problem occurs when you stream the application, verify that the GUID attribute of the CODEBASE element matches the Application GUID.
- If this problem occurs when you load the application, verify that the .sft file is the correct .sft file for the application that is loaded.
For more information about the /sftfile command-line option, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
930965 How to import an .sft file from the command line in SoftGrid Client
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB931187