Microsoft KB Archive/931153
Article ID: 931153
Article Last Modified on 4/13/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you load an application in SoftGrid, the operation is unsuccessful. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
This issue occurs when the launch size of the .sft file is larger than the cache settings size of the SoftGrid Client.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Determine the launch size of the .sft file. To do this, open the .sft file by using the sequencer, and then click the Properties tab. The launch size in bytes is located under Dir Map General.
- Determine the cache settings size. To do this, start the SoftGrid Client, and then click the Configuration tab. The size is located under Cache Settings.
- Change the cache settings size so that it is equal to or greater than the launch size.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB931153