Microsoft KB Archive/931123
Article ID: 931123
Article Last Modified on 5/10/2007
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
When you try to load an application in Microsoft SoftGrid, the application does not load. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
This issue occurs if one or more of the following conditions are true:
- The application is loaded from the command line by using Sfttray.exe.
- The .sft file that is specified for the /sftfile command-line option cannot be located.
- The user who is performing the load operation does not have at least Read File permissions for the .sft file.
To resolve this issue, verify that the .sft file exists in the path that is specified. Additionally, verify that the user who is performing the load operation has at least Read File permissions for the .sft file.
For more information about the /sftfile command-line option, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
930965 How to import an .sft file from the command line in SoftGrid Client
Keywords: kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB931123