Microsoft KB Archive/931076
Article ID: 931076
Article Last Modified on 2/16/2007
- Profile Maker Professional 8.0
- PolicyMaker Standard Edition 1.0
When you run a configuration process in Desktop Standard Profile Maker or in Desktop Standard PolicyMaker Standard Edition, some Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 settings are lost. For example, the signature and send/receive settings are lost.
This problem occurs because Outlook 2003 stores some settings such as the signature and send/receive settings in a proprietary store. These settings are lost when Profile Maker or PolicyMaker Standard Edition configures the Microsoft Exchange Service.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Open the Profile Maker or PolicyMaker Standard Edition Management Console.
- Under Configurations, right-click Exchange Service, and then click Properties.
- Under Action, click Create, and then click OK.
Keywords: kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB931076